Friday, September 12, 2014

The Walk

Heyaaaa! I haven’t updated this blog for some time but I’ve been quite active in Random-MissC and Of Clueless Letters. For some reasons, I haven’t thought of anything that’s blog-worthy.

Recent events have happened though, and I guess they’re good enough to share (but pardon me if I would just be too brief in telling the stories).

Last August 30, 2014, I joined the Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas Oplan Broadcasteering: Save Our Planet 2014. It was a long drive all the way to Antipolo but the breath-taking views eased my tiredness right away. It was my first time to join such event and I was glad to be among those volunteers who did a little something for Mother Earth. I am really looking forward to more missions like that. I have always wanted to be engaged with social activities; so far I have already been a volunteer for outreach programs and blood-letting events. However, I didn’t donate blood before because I used to be underweight so I just assisted in the registration and food distribution; hopefully I’d be able to donate blood soon.








I also had the chance to meet the Greatest International Bowler of All Time, Mr. Paeng Nepomuceno. He was our special guest during the opening of the 2014 ECJ Invitational Ten-pin Bowling Tournament at the AMF Superbowl, Makati Square. I was tasked to host the program so I really had the chance to be with him side by side and face to face!


And just this Wednesday, I was able to taste a popular beverage in the world of witchcraft and wizardry. If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you know definitely what I’m talking about. Yes, yes and yes! Butterbeer! A new friend invited me to check it out at Early Bird Breakfast Club in Bonifacio Global City.


Blimey! The excitement of drinking it rose to its extreme the moment our glasses were already served. The taste? Geez, I thank the heavens for such creation! ;)

I also had Bacon and Egg Nest and man, I must say that my visit there was worth it. The nest was filled with bacon, egg, cheese and veggies that really gave complementing flavors.


The ambiance at Early Bird was also fine and cozy. I would give 4 out of 5 stars for the service they’ve given us. It was really a #selfie-worthy place. ;)

We also visited Fully-Booked (BGC) and I just fell in love with the whole place for having lots of books. Applause for the amazing book and wall arts!



And lately I’ve been so LSSed with Mayer Hawthorne’s The Walk. I even stopped when I heard it while strolling around the mall.



So long you did me wrong. Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! xoxo

-HISTRIONIC DEITY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...