Monday, June 2, 2014

Sweet Disposition

Last Saturday, the Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen & Professionals (or BCBP, where my parents are memebers) Imus Chapter had a Family Day at Grand Parkplace Clubhouse (Imus, Cavite). The BCBP families gather at least once a year to bond with the other members. Usually, we do this on summer like what we had in Punta Fuego two years ago (blog post here).

I wasn't in the mood for swimming that time so I didn't bring my swimmies with me. Instead, I just played table tennis and basketball and of course, had a shoot of my #ootd. :)


We all want to feel comfy under the heat of the sun. One answer? Spaghetti straps! I wanted to wear something light so I chose my pink layered top and DIY ombre shorts with minimal accessories.



It's indeed another laid-back dress-up day so I just used my slightly elevated flip-flops. I am fond of using elevated footwears because of my height. Haha!




Sunnies are among the must-haves now because of the heat of the sun. We all need to protect our eyes. I always see to it that I have my sunnies with me everyday because sun rays really do torture our sense of sight and it's our duty to protect it.



BTW, my slippers have been with me for almost three years now. It was really worth the price because aside from the fact that you can use it for styling purposes, it's really durable. :)


Layered Top, Bracelet| Thrift Shop
Shorts| Thrift Shop, ombre-ed by my friend Gem Arais
Slippers| Havaianas [High]

By the way, I colored my hair with ash blonde on black base (courtesy of Hortaleza Hair Color). What do you think? :)


Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
All life is an experiment.
The more experiments you make the better.

And hey, it's already June! Time flies so fast! ;)

63 comments:

  1. How pretty you are! I like this look. . Hello dear stay in touch.

    Valentina.

    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this… beautiful!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :) Stay Lovely :)

    Take Care!
    Blog: http://gcandedeir.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute outfit!!!! Love ur top :) xoxo ilaria

    NEW POST.
    OOTD: Sequin wedding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosaly! You've got a great site BTW :D

      xx

      Delete
  6. You looks so lovely in pink color. Love your ombre shorts and also the asymetrical cut of shirt. :)
    Thanks for your comment.
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Following you via G+ & FB! I hope you will do the same dear~
    Keep in touch! ♡

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    ❤ ✿ FACEBOOK ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rinako! You're really cute! :D

      Delete
  8. I love your relaxed look!

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you on Bloglovin already! :) Can't find you on GFC. :3

      xx

      Delete
  9. I like those shorts! I can't believe you made them yourself! Excellent!

    Please check out my style if you get a chance! xoxo

    Alexis
    http://thosethreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very cute)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink is one of my favourite colors and I totally love your look!
    kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look awesome babe.
    I love this color and your style
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have an amazing day. Thanks for your comment.
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gogui! Will surely check your page too! :)

      xx

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. It was! Thanks for dropping by, Elissa! :)

      xx

      Delete
  16. I love your new hair & shorts, they look so cool & i can't believe you died them yourself!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a lovely t-shirt! I really like the colour and the texture that it has to have.Looks very good on you!
    Go on you have a great future little lady
    Nice to find you!

    Lots of loove ♥
    http://enfantcoco.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cute pink and lovely outfit <3

    Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you on bloglovin <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice hair colour:)
    thanks for visiting me dear, of course we can follow each other, follow me and i will follow you back instantly! just let me know on my blog xx

    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/inggridmn
    twitter.com/inggridmn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous dear!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing post, dear!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice post :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute outfit! love the ombre shorts :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look lovely!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! xoxo

-HISTRIONIC DEITY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...