Friday, November 1, 2013

The Return

I woke up at this point of night and even though I've already forced myself to, I just can't go back to sleep. One thought keeps on bothering me: PAIN.

Hello November. I'm glad you're here. As far as 2013 is concerned, October is probably my most and least favorite month at the same time because in a month, I was able to feel LOVE and PAIN.

Let's begin with the CPA Board Exams. Sadly, I wasn't able to make it. Fortunately, I have very understanding parents and sisters who never left my side. :-) That's too mainstream, though. Something happened this October that made the month even more significant to me.

A thing started. Well it kinda began when September was about to end but then the highlights happened last month. Uhm, HE came. And I swear he made the acceptance of my failure more easily. He cheered me up, accompanied me one day after another, well, the best days of October were those when I was with him. He already even met my parents, and I'm glad he made a good impression to them.

But I think I became too tight. We were fine until this afternoon, but an incident really provoked me to speak up and confront him. And now we're not in good terms, just as October ended. He gave me those three words, but still there are lots of things to settle. Pardon me if I can't go into details.

Love and pain, they really go together, don't they? I pray this one's just a challenge we have to get over with - something that would make us stronger and more mature, something that would build us, something that would make us both realize each other's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! xoxo

-HISTRIONIC DEITY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...