Monday, May 20, 2013

Staying Fit

I know I may not look as sporty 'cause I'm one skinny and petite lady but I know I'm stronger than how I actually look. :p I eat a LOT more than you can imagine and thank God it doesn't show. I can say that one possible reason, aside from my fast metabolism, is my love for movements. Whenever I have enough time, especially during weekends, I do dance routines after eating a slice of bread and that serve as my morning exercise before eating a heavy breakfast. I make sure that I produce sweat and then drink lots of water afterwards.

Yesterday, I've had the opportunity to jog with my sisters's friends. Maybe we've jogged (and walked of course haha) around 3 kms. ;) Nice preparation for the fun run that I'm going to join on Sunday! Anyway, they're also my friends but oh well because of generation gap (LOL) it's kind of awkward to really be "with their group". Though when I join them I know it doesn't really look that way. Mehe :D



L-R: my sister Celine, Gem & Ana Arais, my sister Colleen, Irell Anceno
Photos grabbed from Tito Neil Anceno's Facebook uploads

We are all children of Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals (BCBP) members. The kids stayed at home during the weekend and yeahh I joined them with their movie marathon. :)) Feeling bata LOL.

We played volleyball after and ate heavy breakfast at home before getting ready for church. ;)

There's really a refreshing feeling after exercising and loading energy through food and water. :D

By the way, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to make a post about my Baguio getaway last week. I'll try as soon as I can. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! xoxo

-HISTRIONIC DEITY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...