Tuesday, March 19, 2013

26 Minutes

And it's OVER! Hell week is done and I'm just working on with my clearance now. Yey! :D

I'm currently waiting for the files to be copied on my flash disk. I need to have it done before I could fall off to sleep (and ugh I'm so sleepy now). Since the beginning of the year I had been too busy with The Ledger, JPIA-PLM's official magazine. As the Editor-in-Chief, I really need to be hands-on to it. Finally, it's done and it's ready for printing! :)

cropped the image to remove my contact number ;)

Hopefully we could release the copies next week; I'm so excited to see the outcome - the product of my many to mention sleepless nights to come up with this year's issue. Geez! And I'm deeply hoping that the JPIAns would love it!

By the way, I'm planning to work this summer, around a month or so, before my review classes. I'd die doing nothing, and it's hard to live in two months without allowance. I can't stand that, haha! Plus I'm planning to buy a new phone. (Clap clap clap finally I've decided to buy a new one haha) I'm into cameras, tablets and creative suites software but I'm really not into phones, that's why it's really a decision that I finally thought of buying a new one for myself.

Whew! Watch out for my school-end post soon before graduation. Ahuh, I can feel it now. ;) Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Like my sister.. She looked for a job before her review class starts.. Nag-online based english tutorial for japanese in Makati..Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, pano mag-apply dun? Parang okay saken yan. Haha. :D

      Delete

Show some love! xoxo

-HISTRIONIC DEITY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...