Friday, February 8, 2013

OJT

Today was my last day for my OJT, but I still have to go back next week (hopefully) for my Certificate of Completion. :)

I've learned a lot, more than the technical skills that I am supposed to learn. I have learned to love the office and the people there. They were all so nice and it's really sad to say goodbye for awhile.

My bosses gave me a last day treat at Burgoo-MOA during lunch time. My stomach went full like asdfghjkl. Mehehehe.

Really, I'm running out of words now but I want to blog this stuff. I mean, my OJT experience was awesome and I think it's really worth-sharing but my writer's block symptoms aren't letting me get the words right. I'll just leave you with some pictures then. Haha.

at my work area :-)

co-OJT's: Carla, Louie, Rosemarie, Anely, Ron, Chinee
plus Zoilo! (not in the picture though)

at the 4th floor (Treasury / Finance Dept.) lobby

with the lovely girls of Treasure & Credit Management Department :-)

@ Burgoo for my last lunch at Team Energy! :D

Happy eating! :-)
And yes, we're all girls but we really ate a LOT. Haha!

Okayyy. I promise to blog better next time... Uh oh, now tell me how's that?! ;))

P.S. Graduation picture teasers soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! xoxo

-HISTRIONIC DEITY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...