Sunday, October 14, 2012

Plainly Playful

I was again on my blogger's mode so here! I asked my sister to take pictures of my today's outfit hihi. :D I was feeling a bit girly this morning so I opted to wear a skirt, but I wanted my look to become a little playful and slightly ragged. There you go! :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Earrings, necklace and top: Thrift Shop
Maong skirt: Bizaare
Shoes: Kipling
Wristwatch: Elle

To enhance the look, I chose to put on my eyeliner, a little blush on and a nude-colored lip tint. (Tip: For the tint to look smoother on the lips, put a base first.) Also, I had my hair tied-up in a messy-do.

And since Sunday is family day, yessss, say hi to Mom and Dad!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! xoxo

-HISTRIONIC DEITY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...