Sunday, September 16, 2012

JPIA-PLM @ 25 General Assembly

I'm not up for words this time. Let's just settle with short captions. :))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
With my fellow officers :)

Photobucket
At your service! :D

Photobucket
'Cause I'm pretty good in taking jump shots. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Induction of officers / oath-taking.

Photobucket
JPIA @ 25 EOs with some NCR-JPIA officers :]

Photobucket
I love this shot! Hello Karl Ibe! ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After the General Assembly, we went to Shakey's at SM Manila and had our dinner there. :) Pizzas and mojos are love! :D

Photobucket

JPIA @ 25 EOs. Power. :D

2 comments:

  1. Next time I'll see to it that I'm dressed up when we get into something like this. :))

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! xoxo

-HISTRIONIC DEITY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...