Sunday, September 16, 2012

Floral Shorty

I bought this dress about two weeks ago and wore it last Sunday when I attended the mass with my family at Fernbrook. :) My sister Colleen and I had decided to wear our newly bought dresses that day and did a short pictorial around the venue before going home. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When SM Manila had their 3-day sale, I roamed around the mall and bought a pair of earrings! Broadway Gems, baby! :)

Photobucket

Meet me and my lovely sister ;)

Photobucket

Last shot before going home :]

Photobucket

Define fierce! :D

We're almost done with our feasibility study. The final draft is required to be passed on Wednesday, and our defense'll be a week after, Sept. 26. Wish me luck! :))


Dress: Thrift Shop
Heels: Gibi
Earrings: Broadway Gems

2 comments:

Show some love! xoxo

-HISTRIONIC DEITY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...