Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Uncommon Reader

Jessie is a friend of mine who's also one kind of a bookworm. Just yesterday, he lent me another novel (after Jack Tumor). He said I might like it (I hope so as well), and I trust him with his book recommendations.

The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett
Photobucket
See my new bookmark? Cute, right? ;) It's from Korea, BTW! :]

Anyway, in relation with the book title, the owner is quite an uncommon reader. :)) I find it so 'cause he's that kind of bookworm who writes dates and his signature (and sometimes the one who gave him) the book. Plus, he keeps the receipts of the books he bought and use 'em as bookmarks. Cool, but pretty weird though.

No matter how busy I am, I really make it a point to have a novel to read. Just to keep me sane like asdfghjkl. College is so demanding. Time management is really a must and also, sanity is something that's really at stake. So yeah, here I come again with another book on hand.

Later, my groupmates are coming here at home to have another overnight for our feasibility study. Another sleepless night and more sleepless night to come. We still got a long way to go, but I believe we'll pull this off well. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! xoxo

-HISTRIONIC DEITY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...