Friday, June 1, 2012

Author-Appreciation Post: Loving Richelle

Richelle Mead is the #1 New York Times & USA Today bestselling fantasy author. I have already been hooked with her Succubus (Georgina Kincaid) series, well, loved and cried with Georgina Kincaid there; and I, too, have been so attached to Rose Hathaway's character, got thrilled and got hurt with her, in Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series.

What's so good about Richelle Mead writing such kind of genre is that the twists and turns in her story are really unexpected. It's like once I get to start her book, it would be too hard for me to put it down. And then when I finish it, I would be so eager for the next installment.

Right now, I am waiting for The Golden Lily (Bloodlines 2), which will be out on June 12. Shizz, can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! xoxo

-HISTRIONIC DEITY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...