Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Way Back Home



I started blogging way back in 2007, and I used Blogger. I had been with that first blog for more than three years, but later on, I decided to deleted 'cause I wanted to grow and the entries that I had posted were all about immaturity and disappointments.


I then made an online diary last year which was hosted by Tumblr (click HERE) but after almost a year, here I am, back in my original online buddy, continuing my journey using Blogger as the host. As the saying goes, there's no place like home. :)

I am looking forward to more years of wonderful blogging experience. I am excited to grow and share my insights to other people, hoping to give them inspirations and lessons through my posts.

Thank you LORD for being with me in my 19 years of existence here on Earth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! xoxo

-HISTRIONIC DEITY :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...