- I am a really, really talkative person and I can be annoying sometimes. I am aware of that.
- Reading and writing are my life.
- I don’t like going to clubs because I can’t stand the environment of cigarette smoking, drunk people vomiting, people making out in public and anything in between. Eew. Just eew.
- I am not fond of putting make-ups. I am not that comfortable and I feel really conscious whenever I wear ‘em.
- Sometimes I think I’m being so impassive. I’m really outspoken with regard to my opinion and ideas but I’m really afraid to show my feelings. The fear always holds me back, maybe because I’m afraid of rejection and total isolation.
- I admit that I have a bit of trust issues but I still get attached to people easily. People who are really close to me know why.
- I’m a POTTERHEAD. After all this time? Always. Can’t find the perfect words to explain this. And number 7 for this "fact" because Harry Potter has seven books. ;)
- My ultimate celebrity girl crush is Emma Watson. Need I say more?
- It’s not that obvious but I have scoliosis. We found it out when I was in Grade 6. It sucks whenever back pains attack me because the feeling is really torturous.
- I have small feet (size 4) and small hands.
- My playlist has a majority of Taylor Swift and Paramore tracks, but I do listen to various genres of music. I am a great fan of classic instrumentals and jazz, too!
- I love watching and playing basketball. I don’t stand out in this sport but I really love dribbling and shooting and that entire ball-catching and court trash-talking thing. Haha.
- I have no “airplane experience” yet, hopefully sooner.
- I am a very appreciative person. I am not hard to please. I’m just not sure if I’m being able to show it.
- I have always loved dancing. I attend zumba classes because I really can’t give dancing up. The health and fitness benefits are just my secondary reasons.
- My favorite number is 16, simply because I was born on the 16th of the month.
- I am a crybaby. Until now. My tears fall easily. I cry when I'm happy, I cry when I'm mad. Blame my eyes.
- I have a thing for proposals and weddings. Sometimes I really want to be a proposal/wedding planner/coordinator but I think being one is actually more serious than how I think it is.
- I still believe that marriage [and sex] are sacred.
- My favorite color is blue. Give me anything blue and I might say “I love you” right away. Haha! I love violet, pink and orange sometimes though.
- I am infinite and I don’t let the rules define me. To define is to limit, you know. I don’t think I am limited. ;)
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Friday, September 12, 2014
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Monday, June 2, 2014
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Friday, May 23, 2014
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Working out in proper work-out clothes could also increase your enthusiasm (aside from your goal, of course - as for me, I'm working out to have a firm stomach with lady abs). Aside from being on your comfortable clothes, your feet should feel comfy, too. I use my Skechers Tone-up shoes whenever I jog. I used to have my old Nike on but when I saw the Tone-up shoes at Skechers, geez, I bought it right away because it really feels good on the feet (plus it comes with a workout CD)!
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Oh summer! :") Haha! I really just felt like posting this photo because it really looks so summer-y. It doesn't have anything to do with this post though. Haha!
I know there are already a bunch of articles about online shopping but I just want to share my insights about it to you, my dear readers. I have been into online shopping lately and it's just as addictive as how real-time shopping is.
I've always loved going around the mall looking for clothes and other stuff, whether or not I have the intention on buying them. It's nice to look for clothes that would fit you well and at the same time, show your mood when you wear them. I can take hours strolling around the mall (especially when I'm with my Mom) just to shop [and sometimes, just window-shop, IYKWIM].
Shopping online really saves time and effort. You need not tag your boyfriend or your best friend along with you because shopping is as easy as one click away. Contact numbers are provided by the sellers and if by any case you get to have an eye for their items, they could just be reached through text, Viber or WeChat. Plus, most of the items that are being sold online are pretty much affordable. So far, I haven't yet encountered any disappointment with regard to the items I bought from online shops (Chiccraze_choppe, Sonyuhsidae_shop, MySassyDoll, InstaWearPH - to name a few, all from IG).
If you know your body well, just a sight of the clothes would actually give you a picture on how they'd look on you. Size frames are also included on the posts, so the clothes' fitting is not much of a big deal (though sometimes you really just don't get lucky and you get to have a wrong estimate of the size).
I'm sort of a fan of branded items to be honest, but I don't mind wearing not-so-known brands or clothes from Divisoria, Baclaran or thrift shops if I find them classy and fab. Fashion is all about showing who you are anyway, and NOT the brands that you're wearing. :)
One more convenience of online shopping is that the items you've ordered could be delivered to the place of your choice. :) It may be at your home or office address, it's all up to you. The sellers do provide tracking numbers for you to monitor the delivery.
Just a tip: NEVER SEND AN ORDER FORM unless you really want the item badly and if you're not a 101% sure buyer. You wouldn't want to be posted on their page as a bogus buyer, would you? Plus, NEVER BUY AN ITEM unless you're really dying to get the item. Or maybe you could try to check your favorite outfit boutique first. If the item you saw online can't be found somewhere or can't be bought cheaper (check your budget also), DON'T BUY IT.
Your closet cravings are indeed a good investment, but don't go overspending on them. Always stick to your lifestyle. If you can't afford the branded stuff, there are a lot of places where you could still buy cheaper ones. It's not about the price tag, honey, it's about how you carry yourself. And always remember, fashion is all about comfort and confidence.
Dress your way! ;)